Monday, January 12, 2009

Still here...Christmas update

So, I have fallen a little bit behind, so here is an attempt to catch you up to speed while keeping it simple. Christmas was great! A wonderful time worshiping our Lord and Savior. And as Pastor Todd put it we were ready!! As Christians we should be ready, "ready or not". I was ready but like all of us can definitely be more ready by spending more time with Jesus, reading His word, getting to know him better by praying more and just remembering Him.

The children had a blessed time with mom and dad, Papa and Grandma Maggie, and MeMe. We had a nice quiet Christmas, other then Chloe's ear infection.

I couldn't help my thoughts to wader to my sweet mom, in heaven with Jesus, really enjoying Christmas and with all of the others that have gone before her. Our daughter, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles. Boy!! Do they know the real meaning of Christmas!!

Also, thoughts of our Ethiopian children and Isaac here in the states. I spent a lot of time thinking about the next Christmas with all of our children, that will be exciting!! I also pondered the blessings we have as Americans. All the Christmas food, presents, and festivities all "wants" not "needs". The Lord has blessed us abundantly, I don't want to forget those who don't have what they "need".


This a look of excitement, not of fright


The Thiele six, snug in their new PJ's (don't be mad C~1)





PaPa and Bryan



0 comments:

Project Playlist