Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Journey to China...

In light of our trip to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to pick up our three children Meskerem, Eyob and Samuel, I thought I would share with you, our journey to China, to pick up our daughter Cyilea almost three years ago. It is a little long, but well worth the watch. We also adopted our daughter from Russia, only 4 weeks before we traveled to China. God certainly blessed us in more ways than one. My mom was able to meet our two daughters before she went home to be with Jesus. I am still in awe with what the Lord is able to do through us...I am still giving Him praise and Glory!
For those of you who are still waiting for your referrals and to pass court...May God Himself the God of peace sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless until the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it!! 1 Thessalonians 5:24

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Alright, I'm sobbing! That gets me every time! With tears of joy of course! As well as anticipation and anxiety for the day that is still to come. The day that I will get to travel and pick up my adopted children! (: God is amazing

Cindy said...

I had never seen that! I'm so glad you posted it again. Frank and I just watched it, and yes, he had to go get me a kleenex :)

Lisa said...

OK ... so somehow my post did not get posted ... maybe I hit the wrong key because I was all teary eyed. BUT I did leave my heartfelt thoughts once upon a day ... they went something like this ...

Drea

What a wonderful reminder of all the times that God showed Himself present and faithful through that journey ... what a faith building ... and sharing ... journey we shared.

Lisa

amyb777 said...

Ummm ... totally uncontrolled sobbage. Nuff said.

ypyp kja

Project Playlist