Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here I Am



I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I know that so many of you have been faithful to look at the daily postings of God's precious people around the world. I have enjoyed reading about them and sharing them with you. I have learned a lot and feel truly blessed to join you in prayer for the Nations.
One very cool thing that has happened, is, if you look at my little interactive map on the left side of the blog you will notice that it will keep track of who looks at this page. The other day when I wrote about Oman, I had a hit from a city in Oman. Isn't that amazing? What do you think the person that saw this thought? After getting over the nervous part, I read my blog again and saw that the blog edified Omanin's and Christ. I pray that these pages touch people in ways only the heavens can imagine.

1 comments:

God's Girl said...

God is so into the detail of things. I love that! Won't it be great in Heaven when we get to find out about the interweavings of God's amazing ways?

Project Playlist